The 108 Wing Chun group based in London SE & Kent goes from strength to strength We are very proud with our heritage & roots and the traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu we offer... READ MORE
Welcome to Karasac Martial Arts
We offer the very best in martial arts instruction. We focus on the practical aspects of martial arts rather than on forms and patterns.
Whether you’re a seasoned martial artist looking to expand your fighting knowledge or a complete beginner looking for a great way to keep in shape, whilst also learning effective self-defence, Karasac Kali will help you develop your skills in a friendly and personal environment.
- Learn practical self defence skills and train to build your fitness, strength, speed and stamina
- Excellent cardio workout
- Build your confidence within a safe training environment
- Classes are suitable for all levels of experience
8 Classes run per week as follows:
- Two Wednesday evening classes in JKD Kickboxing and Jun Fan Trapping. Jeet Kune Do (JKD) is a Hybrid Martial Art System founded by Bruce Lee.
- Two Thursday evening classes in Kali Weaponry and Panantukan. Kali is a Filipino stick/weapon based fighting system.
- Two Saturday morning classes in Silat Stand up and Silat Groundwork. Silat is an Indonesian Martial Art System which includes locks and grappling.
- Two Sunday morning classes in Wing Chun Kung Fu Basics and Intermediate. Wing Chun Kung Fun is a Chinese Martial Art specialising in striking, trapping and close range combat.
We also host world-class martial artists from all over the world (see our news section for our latest arrival).
Please also come and visit us on Facebook.
This week’s class took place in our new location and purpose built premises for Wing Chun, in Letchworth Drive! Everyone really enjoyed training in this new space and we had a fantastic turn... READ MORE